• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Galaxy RMA (GTX 470) 8/10...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
I just wanted to put a spot of sunshine in this normally cloudy thread.

A big thumbs up to galaxy RMA for their prompt communication initially with respect to case# and RMA#'s and for getting my card back within 5 days of receiving my bad one.

The reason they received an 8/10 is b/c I was supposed to receive updates and a tracking # via email, and even after 2 phones calls, I didnt receive it and nobody could tell me the status (little did the CSR's know it was already shipped). To my surprise today when getting my RAM, the UPS guy had two packages for me...!

So anyway, +1 for Galaxy RMA service.

My Asus 5870 is RMA to them and it seems like they take there time. i hope i get a new one

My Asus 5870 is RMA to them and it seems like they take there time. i hope i get a new one
So much for sunshine...:fight: :p

How long have they had it? They told me turn around from RMA is usually 24-72 hours and shipping (should be an email with tracking) is 2-3 days...call them they have a new 24/7 hotline. ;)

Back