• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brolloks

Benching Senior on Siesta, Premium Member #8
Well I have had my share of RMA's and dead hardware etc .... so I would like to share my experience with MSI, who I love as a video card manufacture, less so from a mobo perspective.

I managed to kill a MSI HD 5870 card and put it on the shelf as part of "cementry" amd completely forgot about it , I even threw away the box and accessories. I woke up one day looking at the dead yet beautifull card and came to the realization that maybe I could RMA it....

I submit a RMA on their site and got a RMA the next day to my surprise...I sent the card in as per their instructions and waited less than 10 days before I git an e-mail to say they replaced the "motherboard"...a couple of days later I got a brand new card sitting at my front door.

MSI, I thank you fro your service and allowing me to continue my benching hobby:clap:

I do realize we have no MSI reps on OCF, I would nonetheless post this as a good example of how great their RMA service is:D

Last edited:
I wish MSI would listen to me :( They have ignored my RMA request for a bad mobo for some months now. I've resubmitted twice, making sure the serial number and my email address were correct. The mobo model were new this year so it can't have run out of the factory 3 years warranty.

Back