• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cleveland Area Meetup - Nov 9th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
In or around the Cleveland area? Let's get together!

I'm going to be meeting with Xenocide for some drinks and dinner on Tuesday evening, November 9th around 7PM. Location will be announced closer to the date, but will probably be on the East side of Cleveland around where he's staying on a business trip. There will be beer, but it will be at a location that is friendly for minors also.

If you are in the area and want to hang out, post up if you are able to make it.

Bit of a bump. The meet looks like it is going to be held @ Melt Bar & Grilled on the East Side.

Melt Bar & Grilled
13463 Cedar Road
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118

If your in the Strongsville area, or near abouts and need a lift. PM and I can see about helping you get there. I am leaving from near the Ohio Turnpike and I-71. I can divert some getting to the meet, if need be to pick someone(s) up.

I can also pick anyone up between Lakewood and the east side. :thup:

enabling wolf, xenocide, and myself will be there as far as I know, plus anyone else who hasn't committed yet.

Drive. Fast. You only have about 8 hours to get here before we are ready to leave.

If you make it though, I'll buy your first beer. :beer:

I didn't even notice this until today anyways... Maybe next time :shrug:

Enjoy!

Drive. Fast. You only have about 8 hours to get here before we are ready to leave.

If you make it though, I'll buy your first beer. :beer:

If I try and don't make it, you'll bail me out of jail?

Had a good time meeting you guys!

Thinking about using this thread to sort out who else we can invite for the next Cleveland area meetup.

People living in the area:
imog
enablingwolf
rollincoaster
bender
cw823
dark_15

Please suggest others not listed there that are in the NE ohio area.

Last edited:
Given enough time, I might be able to make it. I'm over in Sioux Falls, SD; so the drive is quite a bit, but it would be fun.

wheres my little dot on the member map?

This is a NEO meet thread. :D The sticky for the map is here:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411645

That would be a better spot to address the situation. Though if you haven't marked, your not going to show.

lol No one is marked for the whole of Placer County it looks like and Sacramento County. I know for a fact it is not an OCF desert out yonder. We have a few folks up Auburn and in Sacramento. I think I even read before was a feller up in Yuba, and one in Marysville..

Ahh holy crap Chad, how did I forget you were in Lima!?! I knew that, but glad you popped up here to remind us. Sorry man, I feel bad for not remembering you were right there.

I added your name to our list. I'm thinking after the holidays will be the next one somewhere on the west side, and I'll be sure you aren't missed.

I am hoping for the next meet.
There is no metered parking and/or easier to find parking. The parking was not very fun at the last meet. I am not against paying. I just would to of had to break a 20 or use my CC at an ATM. I did not expect metered parking.
Plus no 45 minute wait time for a table. Though it was cool sitting and talking with Xeno prior to the table being ready. Luckly he was on time and got one for us.

Also, next time I am not going to eat before going and just sit there and drink a beer. Yes, I will most likely wear the 'swag' hat again. Maybe even wear my 'swag' shirt. Which is BRIGHT orange. lol Since I rather niot wear a hat at a table.

Last edited:
Back