• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ RMA (Like Wooh)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

Check out my Tracking

fedex

4488 4120 6880

I must say the RMA was flawless, and hope everything arrives safely. I mean geesh its travelling all over the world.

Where are you from, I need rma with ocz too but it took like three days to give me the ticket ID and another to give me rma number, besides that is expensive the hipping to my country to usa, almost is the price that the psu cost me

There're three RMA places you can send it to, you might check shipping costs to the other two in case they're cheaper.
It's USA, Thailand (i think), and.... i can't remember, somewhere in europe i think.

I've been very impressed with the OCZ RMA process, except getting two sets of dead ram...
They RMA'd those too though, and hand tested an upgraded set.

My Vertex replacement came directly from China. I was impressed at how fast they got it from there to here.
Wish the processing had been faster though. I sent mine in right when they were completely out of stock of the thing. Took close to a month to get my Vertex back. :/

My Vertex replacement came directly from China. I was impressed at how fast they got it from there to here.
Wish the processing had been faster though. I sent mine in right when they were completely out of stock of the thing. Took close to a month to get my Vertex back. :/

This is a Vertex replacement. There was maybe? a day delay between recieving the old one and shipping me the new one.

how many days it takes to solve the problem??? since they got the product? or since you send the product to their offices

how many days it takes to solve the problem??? since they got the product? or since you send the product to their offices

two sided. I kept the old part cause I was super busy/lazy
I finally completed RMA, it took two days to get rma approval
it took a day once they recieved it to recieve the tracking information for the new product. Checking the tracking number, it was actually shipped from taiwan the same day they recieved the old one.

two sided. I kept the old part cause I was super busy/lazy
I finally completed RMA, it took two days to get rma approval
it took a day once they recieved it to recieve the tracking information for the new product. Checking the tracking number, it was actually shipped from taiwan the same day they recieved the old one.

thanks for the answer, a friend of my is going to travel to US so, I´m going to send the psu with him, but unfortunaletly he is going to be like two weeks, that´s why I ask you

Back