• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[rant] UPS fails at delivery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SOS, DD. Consumer's aren't paying for OJT, they are paying to have their packages delivered on time. Shake & Break, aka UPS/FEDEX is doing everything to cut costs due to lowered volume and it's reflected in their **** poor service even though some of their employees make a sincere effort to deliver good service.

UPS really isn't that bad. The only problem I have is that they come here at inconsistent times during the day. Right now I'm actually waiting for something to be delivered!

What a joke. I would be furious. :blah:

Especially since when I called to see what was going on, they told me that I needed to contact the shipper and have it transferred to 'business' type shipping to make sure it didn't get on a residental truck.

Except for the fact I've had over 30 deliveries at my work over the past 4-5 years without a single problem. And I can't find anywhere in the Newegg's address form where it ask if it is a residence or a business.

And my work has started having packages not show up too.

I doubt that it actually went to arizona... it couldnt have gotten there that fast unless they put it on a plane. probably a computer problem or something.... Maybe it never went to kentucky.

USPS makes the same mistakes. I sold a motherboard on here a few weeks ago and they shipped it to the wrong state to begin with.

I doubt that it actually went to arizona... it couldnt have gotten there that fast unless they put it on a plane. probably a computer problem or something.... Maybe it never went to kentucky.

If it was a computer problem, they aren't covering that well. Updated tracking shows:
11/03/2010 19:37:00 IN TRANSIT TO LOUISVILLE, KY, US
11/03/2010 19:36:00 UPDATED DEPARTURE TUCSON, AZ, US
11/03/2010 18:59:00 LOCATION SCAN TUCSON, AZ, US

So it's going back to Ky again. :mad: When they make a mistake, they do it fast. If only they'd have delivered it correctly fast rather than half way across USA in the wrong direction, I would have gotten this a day ahead of expected delivery day.

You have a Air package (3 Day Select). Nearly all air packages, regardless of where its going, will go through the Louisville air sort. Your package going through Louisville is no stranger then a Next Day Air package from NYC, going to Louisville, only to go back to NYC to be delivered.

But yes, there was a mistake once it was supposed to go out to AZ.

[edit]Sorry, forgot the part about it having to goto MI. Not sure why it went to AZ at all.[/edit]

Last edited:
Back