• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Veterans Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DocClock aka MadClocker

I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I wanted to wish all the Vets out there a Happy and safe Holiday....You deserve it. Tomorrow, I will have three toasts..one for those who currently serve, one for those who have served, and especially one (maybe three) for those who cannot raise their glass because of their sacrifice. :salute:
Because of these brave Men and Women, I have the freedom to write how much I appreciate their service to their country. :salute:

And so my fellow Vets, my hat is off to you, and I raise my glass to your continued health and may you live out your days in peace and prosperity.
Doc
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
I know I put in a lot, but we cannot salute these fine people enough IMHO :)

Last edited:
Amen, wish I saw this earlier. I'm retarded AF, 21 years and 4 days. Dad was in the Navy WW2, My smart son is in the Navy. Safest job in the military, on a sub in charge of the weapons control systems and maintenance. Electronics/Windows and networking at 3000' below. I really like 0' depth myself. He ain't gonne get shot at.......

Sub duty? Dunno how smart that was, but he's based in Hawaii, SCHWEET..........

Thanks DocClock...........

Back