• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kind of annoyed at NE...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

D33PJackal

I am stuck at work with nothing to do, so I've been checking up on the locations of the packages I've ordered through Newegg. And well... I'm sort of annoyed.

I had anticipated four of them arriving today, but only two are. My annoyance spurs from the location of where these items are being sent from. Three out of four are heading to me via Edison, NJ. The third is coming from Memphis, TN. Now here is where I am confused...

Only one of the packages from Edison is arriving today along with the package from Memphis. Now I placed all of these orders in the morning of the 17th. You're probably wondering why I placed so many separate orders, well don't wonder about it as there isn't some special reason.

The other packages won't get here till Monday but I cannot figure out why their is a delay with only these two.

Sometimes it takes them a day or 2 to ship out the order. It is not instant when you place the order, although for the most part it usually is the same day or next.

Well if you had multiple orders maybe they weren't all finished at the same time so one got on the next UPS truck and the the other two had to wait for the next one?

Some orders (and specifically, some items) take longer to process than others. Which the estimated delivery time is generally based off of when the order is process. It's possible that one of your items on the delayed shipment had a longer processing time, which delayed shipping.

Me, on the other hand, I ordered from Newegg monday afternoon at 2:30 PM, and the order was on my doorstep tuesday at 10:15 AM. I was very pleased. :)

I've found their tracking lacking recently. I've gotten emails with tracking #s where the tracking #s are not in the NE website order status.

Last item recieved never had a tracking # and was sent over 1 week after it was ordered. CSR indicated they had no idea why it took so long to go out. Item was recieved okay (and delay didn't matter)

Back