• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Paypal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hajalie24

I sold some things on ebay and most of my funds are being held. Only 2 payments got released and that is because the buyer left feedback. I uploaded tracking info for all of them, they have been confirmed delivered over a week ago, yet I still do not have my money. Is there some other way to confirm the item has been delivered? Next time I guess I shouldn't sell on ebay :(

I also tried the refund 1 cent trick, didn't work.

Last I heard Paypal was being very careful with quick payment to new user's as it's easy to scam. I think 30 days release of funds is the current policy for seller's who do not have an established good sales rating? This info. should be on the site or you can e-mail Paypal.

Message PayPal, let them know it's been 48 hours since the products were delivered, they should release the funds.

I e-mailed them a couple days ago, no reply. Guess I'll have to call them.

EDIT: actually i had to reply to a message they sent me, but they released my funds after an hour of me sending the email.

Last edited:
Back