• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey, I'm new and from OCN forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Deaf Boy

Registered
Hey whats up OCR (is that right?). I am new to this forum but been with OCN for last 2 years. I felt it was time to expand to other forums since OCN is getting a bit too "troll-age"
I am known as bbaseballboy1234 on OCN. As you notice I have a good rep/seller rep over there and I will continue to maintain it over there as well as here.

I do have one question and I couldn't really find it, but do you guys have some sort of sale threads on OCR?

Other than that, Hi :)

ps. Yes i am deaf :D

LoL greetings.

OCN is full of nothing more than what I prefer to think of as "Trolls" and "Update-Your-Drivers-Reset-Your-CMOS-Guys" or "UYDRYCMOSG" for short.

Welcome to OCF and yes theres a sale thread, you have to have so many posts before you can view it.

Ah, I used to go to OCN way back in the day.

I like the management here better, hope you like 'em too. :welcome:

Welcome to Overclockers Forums :welcome:

Plz read the rules/faqs and notice our anti-spam/anti-troll regulations. It is also advisable to donate to the Admins/Mods & Seniors as bribing the staff will serve you very well when needed ;)

:rofl:

Welcome to the promised land! :D

You can't edit your sig till you have X posts. X is a fairly small number, 10 maybe?

Thanks guys, I have took a few minutes to read the rules and Faq today.
Some rules are new to me so I apologize for any rules i did break just like earlier today I offer a member one of my cpu :eek:

And I guess signature was unlocked at 5 posts lol. I just wanted to post my systems in my signature :)

Sigs are unlocked at 2 posts in the hardware or software forums. ;) Keeps the spammers from registering to create sig spam and never posting/hiding... If they post, we catch them.

Classifieds forum access is granted after 100 non-spam posts - our classifieds forum is restrictive, meaning we'd rather keep people out than let them in. We try to maintain a safer trading atmosphere than you will find most places. Still, the classifieds are very active here.

Anything that requires X number of posts on vbulletin forums takes effect after a set period of time, typically every 60 minutes. So each hour, anyone who meets the post number requirement automatically gets promoted into a usergroup which grants additional permissions - like creating a sig or accessing the classifieds. The exception to that rule is for people who are manually set to no classifieds for not meeting the requirements - usually this means they aren't using their ISP email account.

:welcome:... And by the way, around here its OC or OCF. I don't know what OCR is. :beer:

PS: I removed the link in your sig, our sig policy is strict about external links.

Last edited:
Back