• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Cyber Monday "Deals"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kraven

Is it just me or are these "deals" not really deals at all? It seems like things were discounted better last year.

The "deals" are the same junk that's been on sale for the past few weeks. Anything that's an actual bargain would just get slickdealed and be sold out in moments anyway.

Yea I felt newegg had terrible deals this black friday, not what I was expecting at all. Plus it was the same stuff from Wednesday to Sunday. Amazon won this year.

Good, thought it was just me. Looked through this morning and thought there was another page I was supposed to be looking at since I couldn't find anything.

I'm glad it's not just me. I keep hoping something better is going to pop up in a day or two. Something might come along by the end of the year.

was disappointed in newegg this year too. bought lots of stuff last year, not so much this year

Yea I felt newegg had terrible deals this black friday, not what I was expecting at all. Plus it was the same stuff from Wednesday to Sunday. Amazon won this year.

Terrible is right. Anandtech has a thread going concerning the very same subject and how Amazon won over other online retailers by a large margin.

They matched everyone dollar for dollar and with their Super Saver free shipping they are hard to beat.

Newegg had quite a few good deals,but yes they did sell out fast usually the same day.Couple of things I wanted but hesitated and missed :(

Newegg had quite a few good deals,but yes they did sell out fast usually the same day.Couple of things I wanted but hesitated and missed :(

Same here, buddy. I wanted to get a laser printer and a couple of nice logitech mice as presents.

Add me to the list. Not impressed. Like many have mentioned it was the same stuff that had been on sale for a while.

Back