• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lock up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
ok lately when I play games I get lock ups. I reformatted my hard drive reinstalled Xp and the Det drivers. I still have this problem. Neither the video card nor the CPU is overclocked right now. I have ram sink and a Blorb on it.

only thing different was a added some Ghost Recon mods. With Motocross Madness2 I can play about 30mins with Ghost Recon I played maybe 1 and a half hours. Itried the 23.11 drivers and now I'm running with the 21.83 drivers.

did u lap your blorb? ...i sanded my blorb for HOURS and its still nowhere near flat enough to scratch the paint of the center... i'm guessing maybe you need a little better contact w/ the blorb, and it could help... :D

yea it`s lapped. Before last week I could play for hours then bang now I can't. I've been running this set up since December all thats diff is the XP which I've had in it about a month.

another thing is, did u look at it lately? (the blorb) my friend's CONSTANTLY continued to randomly pop off and finally he forgot to check it.. .and it totally fried his OC'd Geforce2 MX .. so take alook at that bad boy... just trying to help! :D

Ok I'll check. If it did fall off what can I use to put it back on. I had to use the thermal tape cause I don't have the two holes around the GPU.

Back