• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats a good Replacement board for my junk rampage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Big Bang it is. I have the p55 BigBang which is great. The X58 is a beast and has gotten amazing reviews everywhere. I definitely reccomend it. I remember I suggested the BigBang to you when you went to build your system. What happened with the Asus board?

Big Bang it is. I have the p55 BigBang which is great. The X58 is a beast and has gotten amazing reviews everywhere. I definitely reccomend it. I remember I suggested the BigBang to you when you went to build your system. What happened with the Asus board?
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130289&cm_re=big_bang-_-13-130-289-_-Product

this one?

and i had to RMA the first board cause SLOT #1 was dead showing 4 gigs out of 6 i tested each slot by putting a stick on mem in each and turning on pC tested all 3 sticks to and slot 1 just wouldnt turn on for either of the 3 ram sticks.

so i RMA it and get my new one yesterday and same problem but this time SLOT# 4 is dead i did same thing and i tried some different things like higher timings/voltage ect.

and to top it off idk if i had settings different or something but on both boards the USB drivers/ USB must of been broken, cause when i went to play one of my games Gunz the duel its a fast action game and the mouse would Mess up all the time and keyboard

EXample holding left click to shoot it would suddenly stop shooting and to Jump around slashing sword it would not slash.

not keyboard or mouse cause it works fine in my old computer.

Yes that is exactly it. They do sell an open box version that only costs $225. I have an open box MSI p55 GD-80 and it came with all the accessories and the board looked like new.

Back