• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SuperBizz.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Opps... it's SuperBiiz.com. Looks like these guys are also eWiz.com... anyone have any experience with them?

Basically I'm looking for another 1366 i7 and would like to pay less than $300... which is what it would cost me at the Egg. They have a $15 off coupon code (HOLIDAYCHEER) right now that would get me a 930 for $265 to the door.

Where the heck did all the 920s & 930s go anyway? Did Intel just quit making them? :shrug:

Absolutely. I have ordered from them 3 times now. Got my first i3 from there, got it next day (Miami to Orlando). I'd recommend them.

They also have a ton of subsidiary names too. Not sure why, but there's like 6 subsidiary names on eBay, and a few domain names that I'm aware of.

Opps... it's SuperBiiz.com. Looks like these guys are also eWiz.com... anyone have any experience with them?

Basically I'm looking for another 1366 i7 and would like to pay less than $300... which is what it would cost me at the Egg. They have a $15 off coupon code (HOLIDAYCHEER) right now that would get me a 930 for $265 to the door.

Where the heck did all the 920s & 930s go anyway? Did Intel just quit making them? :shrug:

Microcenter is selling the 950s for $199. I just picked one up today. B&M only though.

I bought a AMD X2 5000+ and a Samsung F3 1TB hard drive from them. No problems at all, and the X2 was one of the special CPUs that was capable of unlocking into a quad. :)

I got my ram from them (they're SuperTalent in disguise, apparently).
It went great, no surprises, no issues.

I've bought two SeaSonic PSUs from them, X-750 and SS-250SU. The X-750 purchase went perfectly. I bought the SS-250SU from their ebay store, but it was OOS even though when I clicked "Buy It Now" it said there was 4 left. So, I had to wait 2 weeks before they shipped it out, they did upgrade shipping though...

Bought ram from them. Shipped and recieved in 2 days..No problems at all. +1 on Microcenter. If you have one nearby, great way to save a ton of money on a processor.

You don't see 920s and 930s anymore since those are discontinued. The 950 is the low end i7 now. Ewiz is based off in San Jose, California, they have warehouses across the states but the priority is shipping from San Jose, CA. So sometimes east coast people get the products after 5 days.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :) I've been contacted by a member here who has graciously offered to help me by going to Microcenter and shipping the cpu to me... which should get me in well under the $265 I would have paid at Superbiiz.com.

The folks here are so great! :beer:

Though I'd say thanks for the promo code, I decided to get an i5 750 for $175 earlier today :thup:

Back