• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P5Q-E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

voice5sur5

hi guys i have Asus P5Q-E and processeur DualCore Intel Pentium D 820, 2800 MHz (14 x 200) AND 2 MEMORY DIMM2: Kingston (2 Go DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM)
WITH BIOS AMI any one can give me the best configuration to overclock my pc with picture plz i don't know wat i doing
mmmmmm i have burned my older motherbored plz heeeeeeelp me

and thx
:confused:

Welcome Red writer!

Check out the link to a guide for how to overclock your CPU. Sadly Im not sure many will have that setup so cookiecutter settings likely wont be found, and sometimes dont work as every chip is different, but that guide should get you going.

sorry guy am beginner and i dont know how to overclock i have tray it and it finished with burn the motherboard i need the help with picture thx

Hi. As Earthdog as said, it is very unlikely that anyone will have that setup in order to post pics to help you.

The best thing you can do is read the link mentioned above. If you still dont feel very comftable overclocking then it would be best just to leave your system at stock speed. Or maybe you have a friend that could overclock your PC for you?

Back