• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all ocf artists! :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

Hey guys/gals!

I'm spending the next 8 weeks over a "re-build" planning on all the stages and steps.

I'm calling out a favor for those more artistically inclined than I could be :D

The Case has been decided upon, and it will be a custom layout moutainmods Pinnacle 24 :)

I'm planning on having the window etched, and I would like to pay homage to a great place to hang out, OCF!

I was kinda think of something that looked like ciruitry traces on a pcb kind of coming out from the outer edges of the window into a "IC" looking rectangle centered with "OC FORUMS" in the middle, maybe with a lightening bolt? it can all be black as this will be an etch design.

I plan on a fully documented start to finish with this case, a rework of hardware, to include, but not limited to ;) 6970 action, and some thuban loving, with a sprinkle of dual loops.

Not sure if this anything wrong with this? like um.. "icon" wise or whatever lol

But any help will be apreciated, and viewed in thread to see, lots of pics!

Back