• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA classified 200 - Amazing result!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Just a nickname

Remember, the annoying guy unable to run stable his chip until he finally puts more Vcore and VTT (in particular).
I ended to be stable at 1.3v and 1.2v vtt @ 4Ghz.

For an unknown reason (since I changed the mobo), I am stable (for at least 1 hour) at 1.225v and 1.2v vtt (haven`t touched to that yet...) on the EVGA classified 200!

God... I was perplex, I thought the E-leet overclock tool wasn't really changing the voltage. After 4 hours and 4 voltage adjustment (1.3v, 1.28, 1.27 and 1.26) I was wondering if it could be real. I tried 1.2v and crashed soon after I ran LinX.

Upped it a bit and ended with that:
122512.png

Was a bit tired and bored of studying so I stopped the test. Pretty sure it`s stable or near to be. Could also not be the lowest value possible... :rock:

God... if the e-leet feature isn't fooling me, then wow... I didn't know a motherboard could do so much difference! Geezus :p

Oh well, I can belive I wasted soooo much time with my p7p55d-e :-/

nice results yes a diff mobo can change everything
even if you stay with same board and get new one it will have diff results

i had p6td delux asus broke it bought a p6td asus (cheaper) and its miles better voltage wise and overclocking

i would use bios rather than tool i find it more stable :)

That's amazing! How is that possible? I mean, the mobo is supposed to put X voltage not more not less. I thought it was all a matter of luck (gold chip) :confused:

What case do you have again? Not bad results at all.

CM690II - I'd go for the HAF however... Cable management is kinda hard, more space would be better!

Very good CPU!
Go for 4.4 :D

Luck ;)

I'll try 4GHz with turbo on. The mobo has an awesome feature, when the turbo kicks in, you can set turbo voltage for x22 and x24! :rock:
Will see how well it does!

Bad point is that I don't have access to the x21 multi. Thus, 220 BCLCK is a bit high to achieve the 4.4GHz...
Edit: Just got an answer on EVGA, it appears that you can enable turbo (thus having access to x21 multi) and disable C-state so the x22 and x24 won't kick in!
Will try that for sure then! :p hehe 1.3-1.35v? optimist expectation? xD

Update:
Running stable so far at 1.225v (BIOS) and 1.15v VTT) 1 hour so far... Trying 1.125v VTT and will update.

I am really pleased with these results; I only wanted to update the mobo for crossfire and it also greatly reduced the voltage needed for my cpu!

EVGA is really a great brand! :thup:

Last edited:
Back