• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Themaltake Warranty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slothster88

Registered
I have just had a fan fail on me (as discussed in my other thread in "cooling") I was wondering if anyone has had experience with there RMAs? I called them and they said they would send me an email. I got this as a gift so i dont have any documents on the purchase.

I RMAd a toughpower 750w PSU. They didn't have any so they gave me an 850w to replace it :) They were good on the phone, and didn't hassle me at all. That being said, I'm sure you need the documentation. Can you call your friend and see if they have it? If they got it online you may just need the invoice from the website order history...

They no longer have any documentation. My aunt bought it from a small PC building store back home. They cant reprint the stuff cause they dont keep records of small sells such as cases. So I guess im screwed. TT wont do anything with the fan not working.

230mm fans are hard to find. Thinking about getting a new case. she might can bring that one back. idk.

Back