• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why are there people on at 1000?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Because not all of us are from the States ;) But my work times also varies a lot, so I'm online on different times of the day throughout the week.

I should have said that I got paid to post here, but that probably would have been a little (lot) misleading. :(

Aw Man, You had to mention Duke!....He's Da Man! I still drag out an old DOS box to play Duke Nukem Atomic Edition once in a while.
They broke the mold with him.

I even have Duke's "Start Windows" sound themes..my fav is "Kool, time to kik some ____!

I get on here at all hours even if I have to get up in the morning...when you are older, you don't require as much sleep...maybe I should re-state that...When you're older, your sleep habits change...the extra sleep needed is done in the middle of the day...just like children, we take a nap, which by the way sounds good right about now...ni-night. :)

Haha Im in Aus so timezones are all screwed up

That and I have an addiction to looking up useless info while Im at work....:comp:

Back