• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

oldie, but newbie back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gangaskan

hey everyone that remembers me :clap: i had taken a hiatus because i've been kinda burned out on pc's from work, however, i'm catching the bug again here and there :bday: whats all new here?

i've been more interested in my car's than anything much of lately so thats where i'm sinking my money :shock:

04 Comp orange Mustang GT with Ebaich sport springs, Magnaflow catback, FRPP 3.73 rear gears, and a BBK Cold air intake, and a B&M Hammer shifter :rock: i want to procharge it when the money is there.

my other car is a 88 XR4TI with a 3inch catless turbo back exhaust and a K&N filter its currently set at 16 pounds of boost :burn:

not much has been done on my pc side, i put a e8400 into my gaming rig and a HD 3750 i think, still on water :thup: little outdated, but still good noless

my every day machine is still the E6600 with 4 gigs of gskill ram, 6 320 gig drives 4 in R5 and 2 in R0 and one 74 gig U320 scsi used for image hosting, HTPC Server, and my every day browser :blah:

i'm also striving toward my Bachelors degree in CISS just passed CCNP QoS and a network monitoring class :clap: i've been breaching more into the networking world and love every minute of it

Talk about a blast from the past. Welcome back man!
:)

Matt

Back