• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Members and 3d images

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tweak-venetica-

i took some of my spare time i had to make these little contributions to the members that helped me most in the fourms as a thanx

first here is Dolk i nice 3d image for his dice interceptions
Capture091786.jpg

then i have brolloks here , our major supportive team leader in the bench teams
Capture090.jpg

and i have here I.M.O.G , our news guru always happy to help out
Capture094.jpg

i'll make images on request for those who actually want images , no charge dont worry , just a minor contribution to the OCF team ! :salute:

and I.M.O.G your image might seem the plainest but the 1s and 0s polygons took for ever to replicate so you have the most detail dont sweat it ! :cool:

hope yall like them

Last edited:
Another big thanks man. Its going on the OS builds I use.

awsome , dolk glad you saw the thread , i know i mailed yours earlier to you but thought i might get all 3 here in a thread , perhaps i get other people that want there names designed , gives me practice as you can see i'm edgy. haha , any one have girlfriends ? i have alot of experience in making girly ones hence , alot of my lady friends requested images

Back