• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First order from newegg went well.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

I'd never ordered from Newegg but I bought a soundcard from them. Arrived within the delivery timeframe they gave me. No problems. Packaging was a shipping box with the soundcard in box placed at the bottom and brown packing paper stuffed on top to fill the rest of the space. I'd have put it on the bottom and top and used the same amount of paper but the soundcard I purchased has no issues :shrug:. I would order from Newegg again.

yes newegg is great,every pc in my house has been built from parts from just them=)) i used to love FRI's but i don't have one near me anymore=((

I'll put my feedback here too then! My first order went well with Newegg. Ordered on Boxing Day and package arrived on New Year's Eve. Nice packaging and shipped the next day. Free shipping and it had the nice holiday deal with paypal where you can get up 15% cash back (up to $50). Don't know when I will be getting that cash back deposited but it's paypal's problem. :) Will definitely buy more from them if NCIX (2 blocks away from work + in-store pickup) rejects my price matches. :chair:

LOve newegg. I just paid off my Preferred account in preparation for sandy bridge :) 2500K, P67 WS, Maybe a 580

well now they give free ups on about half there stuff lol but still better than nothing=))

I buy stuff from them fast free shipping for the most part. They package like crap but everything works so far. I try not to buy 2 things though cause last time i did that they put them both in the box with no cushioning. Amazon has had the best packing so far for me.

First order :0

07/29/2001
CPU AMD|T-BIRD 1.4GHZ/266 PGA RTL $187
CASE SUPERPWR|Zephyr 201 Mid 300W - OEM $67.00
FedEx Express Saver $34.15

Back