• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazon pricing bouncing up and down.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deathhorse

I have been tracking the price of the cooler master hyper 212+ for the last 2 days. I have the money but dont need the cooler as of yet. Next month i will probably buy it. In any case so far the price has jumped from as little as 25.31 to $29.99 each day it has been a different price.

Has anyone noticed this with other items on Amazon.:shrug:

I would put a price watch on it at tiger and the egg, i saw the hyper 212+ as low at 9.99 and i got mine for 18.99, should hit that up around the holidays!!!

Amazon always does this and it's part of the reason why they're the #1 internet retailer. Right after the annual Twilight Zone marathon, they jacked up the price of the series on DVD by $100. A week later, they dropped it back down $100 to the price it had been for the last 6 months.

Yea, I was watching a pair of Audio Technica ATH-AD900's and once I was ready to buy the price jumped up to $400 :S

I quickly rushed on over to AccessoryJack.com and purchased for $254 (including the shipping and handling from Hong Kong). If you find a good deal on Amazon it would probably be best to get it at that time due to the fluctuations.

I recently ordered a 50 lg plasma and when I pulled the trigger it was fulfilled by amazon for $1199. I checked it 2 days later it had jumped to 1399 and a few days more it jumped to $1599. and was no longer fulfilled by amazon. That seems like a pretty big price jump to me.

Back