• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9 P67 Mobo comparison

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is a great link that I have been posting in many threads. Nice to see the top 6 mobo
s there really isnt a significant difference (MAYBE for benchers)!!!

Really wanting to jump on SB. Im stuck between a 2nd desktop or a gaming laptop. My wife wants another computer in the house and they will both cost about the same by the time I buy another LCD to go w/ the desktop. Nice reviews, my choice initially wouldve been the Asus PRO so Im happy where its at in the review :D

The Ecs seemed surprisingly nice for a relativity no-name company. Biostar looked promising as well. But asus looks great with added bluetooth. Its going to be such a tough decision for my new build!!

I think the TP67XE may be the best for the money. It's the cheapest board I've seen with SLI and Xfire support, and it can be had for $141 shipped from MicroCenter.

Also those new bios screens look rather tasty as well!

Very good article..The ASUS looks good but I think im going to hold off and see what EVGA brings to the table.

thats an awesome looking board! i just dont think i can justify 280-300+ for it so im probably going to stay in the 150-220 range

$200 would be for the non-classified version. I would guess the Classified would be at least $300 b/c that's how much the other high-end boards are going for.

Was seriously considering the Jetway board when it popped up on newegg...glad I didn't after seeing those OC results. How did it do so poorly with all those chokes and a gigantic heat pipe cooler? The included ATA cables was pretty funny too in the review. Someone didn't get the memo...

Back