• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Love and Other Bugs - A purely pictorial shootout of a triangular love affair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MacClipper

This is dedicated to those armchair bound surfers of high end lovers who have yet to decide which new love to take into their arms and casings. I hope this makes your onerous task just a little bit simpler since I have the whole amorous menagerie at hand at this precise moment so open your eyes to the glorious eye candy here.

Pardon the unswept floor and slightly shaky hands after long nights of testing and benching so many candidates, frankly a little worn out this week. Think the higher res efforts makes it looks even more evident. Well, do savor them while you can before the bandwidth police clamps down on the nightly activities again.

List of new loves available arranged in order of asking prices.

1. Asrock P67 Professional - the flashy newcomer to the party
2. Gigabyte P67A UD7 - black is back and gold is always golden
3. Asus Maximus IV Extreme - sitting pretty right at top of the $RP asked

img2636f.jpg

img2637x.jpg

img2639w.jpg

img2641ur.jpg

img2642vu.jpg

img2643l.jpg

img2645o.jpg

I hope that you have enjoyed the effort. :)

Get ready you UD7 guys, incoming!

1st P67 B3 mobo seen around here. :D

2b10fde5.jpg

d89cab71.jpg

4a175cbb.jpg

Slate wiped clean with fresh new F1 BIOS?

Well, looks like the stock F1 BIOS on the new B3 mobo is quite nicely matured for some overclocking, so far no strange quirks seen yet.

95ef8606.png

65f248e7.png

Nice! :)

Back