• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg warranty advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheBigGloom

Registered
So I really wanted to purchase the XFX P1 650W ATX PSU because of a mail in rebate, which bumps the price down to $65. The mail in rebate expires on 1/31, so does this mean I have to register the rebate online by then? Or do I actually have to have the rebate mailed to their P.O. box by then?

Basically, is it too late to utilize the mail in rebate of an item that expires on 1/31? I probably wouldn't be able to order until early next week...

Thanks

Well, only MIR I have experience with is Sapphire so not sure if it also applies, but the rebate is valid if the purchase is made before the final date, not when the item is received. The invoice will be proof of you purchasing it before 1/31.

Well, only MIR I have experience with is Sapphire so not sure if it also applies, but the rebate is valid if the purchase is made before the final date, not when the item is received. The invoice will be proof of you purchasing it before 1/31.

Thanks a lot!

Back