• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 775 board for benching?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wega!

I think my EP45-UD3P is slowly dieing, so i want to look around for something to replace it.
I really like my UD3P, and I'm considering to get one again, but i just want to make sure that there are no better boards out there.

The board will be used for overclocking and benching only. I'm using watercooling and and soon DICE for cooling, so it needs to be a tough board that can handle a lot. And of cause it also need to be capable of doing high FSB speeds on both quad- and duo cores.

What would be your top choice for socket 775? :)

I absolutely loved my EP45 Extreme. Never had to worry if the board was holding me back. Over 600fsb on it.

Woah, diddnt even know the Ep45 was made in an extreme version! :shock: It looks awesome and the 3/8 barbs on the NB cooler fits my WC setup :D

But where on earth can I buy these monsters?

And I was thinking that it might be a good idea to move to DDR3 ram? To get more brandwith?

Then you would be looking for and EP45T Extreme...Newegg

others will have some Asus recommendations I'm sure. Never tried those...Not sure where you would find one..Luck I guess..

Back