• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CyberFed

I wanna get the Asus TUSL2-C Mobo with a 1 GHz p3 to overclock, i went to asus's website and checked out the board and no where on there it says it has a soft bios / Jumperfree mode for easy bios overclocking, i looked at some other boards and they all stated they had that in the specs, my question is does this mobo have that soft bios overclockability cause i dont wanna deal with jumpers for o/c'ing im curious if anyone out there owns this board or knows for sure it a soft bios - i thought asus boards were famous for this cause and thats what makes them so popular for o/c'ers help me out folks!
Thanks in advance
-Mobo Confused

Yes. The TUSL2-C is an excellent overclockers board with jumperfree bios. It is a Tulatinized version of the CUSL2-C which I have and should have more overclock options than my board does. It uses a version of the 815 chipset which limits your ram capacity to 512MB, but that's the only "issue" I have with the board. I got an instant jump from PIII700E to 933 right out of the box. No burn in or other tricks required. I can't guarantee you would get the same results with a tulatin of course, but the nature of this hobby is newer technology rules. Hope this Helps.

Back