• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Japan Earthquake

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bing

Low Profile Senior
Saw the scary tsunami swept out the land, no word can describe my feeling, feel really sorry for those victims. :(

MIAHALLEN and other OCFers who live in Japan, hope you are ok.

MIAHALLEN and other OCFers who live in Japan, hope you are ok.

My family and I are shaken, but safe....thanks for your thoughts and prayers :)...please keep it up for all the victims that are in the more heavily affected areas :(

Hey Miah, glad to hear that, my prayer to all victims and their family.

Really a sad moment, still can't believe my eyes watching those horrible videos where the water swept the houses/buildings block by block in just few seconds, now all turned into mountains of muddy debris. :(

Btw, where are you located at ? Anywhere near those trouble reactors ?

In US, you can txt REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 from your phone to Japanese Red Cross. Done.

All is well in Japan, Have power back and the family is good also thank you for think about us.

I was in a fairly major earthquake a few weeks ago in Christchurch. Not a nice feeling at all.

Back