• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ/PCP&C RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hank123

Well my PCP&C 850SSI was taking a dump on me so I sent it out for an RMA. It got there on the 8th and I got a e-mail saying it shipped out yesterday. They said on the RMA update that it was a replaced unit. So 2 days for a RMA is the fastest I have EVER seen from a company. We shall see how it all works out. Updates to come.

thats good to hear. I forgot to write an RMA number on the box of my OCZ psu and they totally rejected. Now i am to busy to send it in. Oh well it has been replaced with a better psu anyways.

well I got the unit back to day. The RMA ticket said "1x T85SSI being replaced with T85SSI_RMA" but its the same unit I sent in. It does not even look like they took the unit apart.

Sent them a message so we will see what happens

wow, completely off topic, but I missed the whole news story that PCP&C was purchased by OCZ.

Well that makes me really sad, I'd always been a huge fan of PCP&C PSUs but I may have to stop recommending them to people.

Back