• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg and Cell Phones

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sorin

I'm assuming I've gone blind or am just plain stupid, but I can't see AT&T anywhere in Newegg's cell phone area. I've googled the hell out of the subject for half an hour to no avail. I've seen them all over the place in the cell phone area millions of times, and I even got my current phone (AT&T) through newegg's cell phone deals section in 12/09. But now they're gone and it's like they never existed. Not even a news article or mention on a forum somewhere.

What am I missing? I'd have expected at least something, somewhere, on the internet that mentioned it.

Just looking on their page, I don't see that they offer AT&T phones anymore.

Yeah, I see that. That's what I'm wondering about. I can't find any mention of why, anywhere. Why it's gone, how long it'll be gone, when it's coming back if at all, etc. I'm sure something vanishing without warning or explanation is in the fine print somewhere, it just isn't common to actually do that.

I just searched the site for AT&T phones, and found two. The Quickfire in two colors. Other than that, a ton of landlines, and no Cell phones. Odd.

http://www.neweggmall.com/

They should have advertised this better. They'd have gotten a lot more business. I think their business practice is failing them.

Yeah, most people didn't even know NewEggMall existed. I bought a computer desk from there about 2 years ago. An awesome glass desk for $100 shipped, can't complain. Looks like they're shutting down shop.

i'm astonished I had no idea that website existed :shock:

Most people didn't. I tell people about it every other day, they go, find a great deal, and call me God. Haha.

Yeah, most people didn't even know NewEggMall existed. I bought a computer desk from there about 2 years ago. An awesome glass desk for $100 shipped, can't complain. Looks like they're shutting down shop.

Yeah :/ Makes me sad. Had the ability to be a great little site, if they had just advertised better...

Back