• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another TH7II RAID MOBO PROBLEM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trey_w

has anyone ever experienced a nonstop beeping sound from there computer?

i get a beep code that one would get when they try to overclock to much and it wont post, it just keeps beeping.

anyways, i get this right when windows starts starts to boot, and it doesn't stop

i can do anything and everything with my comp, but the anoying beeping continues

the board was shipped with the 38 bios update, and this problem jsut started yesterday.

so i had it for a few days and nothing like this

don't know waht to do.

i have tried resetting cmos, reseating everything, and even another HDD

i'm thinking i need to RMA this, any suggestions

thanks,

trey

First, check your temps in the bios versus what you have the alarm set up for. Mine did something similar but I think it was with MBM5. I would make sure the bios wasn't telling me I had temps higher than they should be. What are your temps?

If they are high (50*C or more at idle) I would check to make sure that all your fans are actually woriking like they should and make sure you locked your clamps on the heat sink. (I forgot to once):).

If your temps are good and your alarms are disabled, do you have MBM? or the Hardware Monitor installed? Maybe they have an alarm set up that is going off.

If that is also not the problem check your FPIO1 Headers and make sure everything is plugged in right. (Red wire is +)

If I've left something out I'm sure someone else can help.

By the way, what code is your mobo showing when this happens?

akh

i finally fixed it, i accidently unpluged the HS fan from the Mobo when everything was installed, and i could not reach the fan connector thats clsoe to the CPU

so i used another spot

as soon as i switched it back to where it was aupposed to be, it stopped

the bad thing is that i had all fan fail alarms and temp alarms disabled, and it still did this

whem i go th put a waterblock on it, i hope it won't give me the same problem, because nothing will be plugged in for the fan

It sounds like you still have an alarm going off somewhere because you don't have to have any fans connected to your mobo. Just look at my last post of pics and you can see in the close up of the cpu that I don't have any fans connected. In fact, I was having problems with my PSU fan cable plugged in. So I have no fan headers connected.

Look again at all your alarms, that's what it sounds like.

Back