• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Superbiiz/Ewiz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

Why is it that people who have an account with ewiz/superbiiz do not order as much when they offer amazing prices?
Its because you inflate your prices with insane shipping charges.
I came to your site today because WITH shipping, only being $4 more than Newegg, according to this link.
http://www.google.com/search?source...36&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=1affaf436805e436

However, what happened, once I added the product to my cart? The shipping rate was $17. $17 for a motherboard, shipped UPS ground? Do you really think your best bet is to offer a lower price and try to recoup that cost by having the consumer pay an excessive shipping cost?
I as a consumer do not even pay that much of a shipping cost to ship a motherboard.

You may be the only etailer with the Extreme4 in stock, but I think I will wait for another vendor to recieve it. I just can not fathom paying that much for shipping.

That is pretty unbelievable. I haven't had any issues with their shipping charges from when I purchased from them, a lot of the time the shipping was free with the last few times I ordered.

It seems to be spotty with their shipping, I dont know what it is... I would be good with $12 ground though for a mobo so........?

Newegg has multiple shipping warehouses center from al over the country which is why it costs less for you as they ship from its nearest warehouse.

My total from Ewiz would still be less than EGG due to lower USP Ground charge since I live within both of theirs operating State of CA (as for the same item OP listed above)

I have purchased lots of stuff from ewiz, both free shipping and items I have had to pay for shipping. I have never been quoted such a high rate of shipping. Example: I picked a random M.B and added it to my cart. $11.88 for shipping, resonable and expected.

P.S No reply to my email.

I've ordered twice, no complaints on either order.
You have to check the shipping charges, just like everywhere else.

A lot of newegg items are shipped at a loss to move product.
A mobo costs at least $12 to ship, often more if the full retail box includes a thick manual and such.

They have different warehouses around the US, but it uses it San Jose, CA warehouse as the primary one. Shipping rates are usually fairly reasonable.

Back