• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

great experience with EVGA RMA x2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blarf

well,

I can only say great things about EVGA RMA. Had to use the rma service twice in the past 7 months and it was great experience both times:

Had a 8800gts (640mo) from couple years ago that crapped out on me in sept. 2010. sent the card for replacement (lifetime warranty), from sending time to new card received:5days total (including shipping times from both sides). I received a 8800GTX back, which was cool.

the 8800GTX crapped out on me about 2 weeks ago. contacted the RMA dept., sent the card friday afternoon, they got it monday. shipped the new card yesterday and i received it today. this time, they sent me a GTX 260.

both time, the RMA dept. took care of me quickly; everything was done by email. the whole process, probably took 7-8days from the time i made initial contact about my problem.

To this point, I'm a believer and i would recommend evga to any of my friends or family.

Not bad, guess there is some advantage to living on the west coast. All those UPS and FedEx Ground RMA shipments reach you fast. Takes like a week or so to reach Michigan once they ship, and 2-3 days for my boards/video cards to reach there.

Back