• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Return policy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stunt

I had a idiot customer that insisted he wanted two Intel 160g SSDs running raid 0. At $399.00 each I tried to talk him out of it. It's not worth the extra 180.00 for 40 gigs over the 120g SSD drives.

So after I ordered them he must have done some math and came to the same conclusion as me so he cancelled the SSDs.

When I received them yesterday, I called Newegg and they had no problem issuing me an RMA without restock fees on a product that they expressly state has a "no return" policy.

Thanks Newegg. And I will be charging this guy for the return shipping and the $13.00 for $800.00 worth of insurance. I should add a DMF charge too.:)

I had a idiot customer that insisted he wanted two Intel 160g SSDs running raid 0. At $399.00 each I tried to talk him out of it. It's not worth the extra 180.00 for 40 gigs over the 120g SSD drives.

So after I ordered them he must have done some math and came to the same conclusion as me so he cancelled the SSDs.

When I received them yesterday, I called Newegg and they had no problem issuing me an RMA without restock fees on a product that they expressly state has a "no return" policy.

Thanks Newegg. And I will be charging this guy for the return shipping and the $13.00 for $800.00 worth of insurance. I should add a DMF charge too.:)
:thup: Newegg!

Back