• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outstanding service from Lenovo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayson

My laptop had a problem where the LCD would be black on part of the screen, so I called Lenovo to get a repair set up. The next day, a box arrived with a pre-paid overnight label. Shipped it out, and 3 days later, I got my laptop back. Not only did they fix the screen, they replaced the fan because I was complaining about overheating, and they replaced the palmrest because it was cracked.

They also left a letter in my box saying that the battery wasn't passing their tests, but I'd have to buy a new one. Called up tech support again, and the guy said my battery should still be under warranty, and that they'd ship one out. Next day, I have a new battery in hand. Overall it was the best repair experience I've ever had!

Damn , thats some great service . I'll have to remember this when I look for my next laptop .

Glad to see lenovo hasn't lost their touch. I had the exact same experience you had probably 3 years back. Their support is by the far the best I have ever dealt with!

Well turns out replacing the battery hasn't solved the problem... so we'll see what they do now

Back