• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CrazyPC does live on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
http://www.crazypc.com/

Anybody else noticed this? It seems to be under new management, but hardly anything for inventory. Are we looking at a reputable store bought out just so that someone can make a buck or is somebody actually wanting to carry on the tradition of great prices and service?

Tough call.. we'll have to wait and see if it's anywhere near the same.. still using the 1990s basic HTML!

Remember Xoxide? They went out of business and had a blowout sale, then the company was sold to a new owner and Xoxide was back on as if nothing happened.

ive found many of the sites pages come up as forbidden or not available, any body else like this? chipset blocks and pumps to be exact?

I have actually noticed this, but I think it may be due to a transfer of ownership. The new owner may not have accounts set up with their parts distributors and vendors, so they are possibly waiting for that to happen so they can bring inventory back up.:shrug:

I actually bought 4 packs of green anti kink coil and some shin etsu a couple of weeks ago, when the site still had the whole going out of business sale thing going on. I got my order confirmation email from crazypc, but my shipping info email was from performance pc's, so i would assume that they took over either the name, or the finishing up of inventory at crazypc.

I've spoken with Nick and the site was indeed sold. I'm not sure what point they are at currently, or where things stand with the transfer of operations.

So the crazypc name lives on, but I feel Nick did a pretty good job with customer service and had the background genuine grass roots interest in the hobby... He had street cred.

I'll be watching closely to see what the word on the street is as the new ownership ramps up.

I have actually noticed this, but I think it may be due to a transfer of ownership. The new owner may not have accounts set up with their parts distributors and vendors, so they are possibly waiting for that to happen so they can bring inventory back up.:shrug:

I've spoken with Nick and the site was indeed sold. I'm not sure what point they are at currently, or where things stand with the transfer of operations.

So the crazypc name lives on, but I feel Nick did a pretty good job with customer service and had the background genuine grass roots interest in the hobby... He had street cred.

I'll be watching closely to see what the word on the street is as the new ownership ramps up.

CALLED 301 redirects. Sure someone bought the name for cheap. Not in the same place. come on. No way same state lol

Back