• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Megahurtz On The Go, Now With Moar VOLTS! OC Forums iPhone/Android Skin!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
At the bottom of each page you will find a link to the latest release of the OCF Mobile skin! You can bookmark it too!

You can try it out on your regular PC, and there are 2 ways to get back to the normal skin:
1. Click the link for Normal Skin in the bottom left
2. Logout and log back in, and your normal site preferences will be restored

Post below if you like it. :rock:

Here are some screen caps from my Droid Inc:

CAP2011051809561.jpg

CAP201105180957.jpg

CAP2011051809581.jpg

CAP2011051809591.jpg

CAP2011051810011.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good on the phone...this isn't helping me resist buying a smart phone...

Two minor aesthetic details I noticed:
- The Menu and Search buttons cover up Overclockers Forums sometimes, but I guess that would depend on the screen size of the phone used since the skin stretches to fit screen size.
- It looks like the gray boxes are meant to have rounded corners, but the gray color still has 90 degree corners. So, the gray extends past the lighter, curved outline.

- It looks like the gray boxes are meant to have rounded corners, but the gray color still has 90 degree corners. So, the gray extends past the lighter, curved outline.

I haven't figured out how to fix that yet... If the background is white it looks fine, but when I change the background to grey, it looks like it has 90 degree corners.

If anyone wants to look at the source code, right click and check it out in a browser... And let me know.

Does the white background give the illusion of rounded corners even though it's really still 90 degrees b/c the white blends with the outline? Changing the color alone shouldn't fix the corners, but make it less noticeable.

If I knew that language, I would try looking through it. I only know C++, VB, Fortran, and MATLAB...
I may still give it a look anyway, but don't expect anything...lol.

It's not a blending issue, I'm sure of that. This is the skin our skin started from:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/?styleid=21

Edit: I can make the post content area grey and it appears with rounded corners, but when I do that the username and avatar fields get a white background. The way I'm doing it now, they both show up with grey backgrounds, but they have square corners. I will probably need help to figure out the CSS classes/styling I need to apply to get the corners to look perfect.

The setting that makes the corners square is this:
li
{
background-color:#333332;
}

I can delete that background-color setting, and the post content area then shows grey with rounded corners, but thats when the avatar and username fields show up with a white background.

Last edited:
No bold and unbold on read/unread, it gets to looking pretty messy. Same deal with date/time of last post, it gets to looking pretty messy as there isn't room for it so you get extra lines.

The status icons indicate read or unread however...

Read:
thread.gif

Unread thread:
thread_new.gif

Thread with many views/posts and new posts since you last looked at it:
thread_hot_new.gif

Thread you've posted in before with many views/posts and new posts since you last looked at it:
thread_dot_hot_new.gif

Hot Thread:
thread_hot.gif

Uuuuggghhhh IMOG changed something again. Change it back change it back! Oh wait... :chair:

Edit: OH. MY. GOD. New smilies! BANHAMMER!:cry: <-tears of joy

For the mobile app, any chance you can get subscribed threads only to go to the last post when you click on it?

Seems alright. I am on it now. But I never had an issue using the regular webpage on my phone before. I will try it and see if it's better or not. But having it is nice just in case.

Got time of last post and go to unread posts working. If you click on the title in the subscribed threads list, it will take you to the last page of posts.

Back