• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Will-Call Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neonblingbling

Apparently you can pick up items from their warehouse in City Of Industry, CA. Did anyone else try this yet?

PS 100 pack of Verbatim DVD-R's are on sale for $18 (no I'm not picking them up).

Nope, its a little bit far of a trip for me. I usually look for their free shipping anyway.

it's been available for a little while now and is not really surprising. A few other online retailers offer the same things, if I remember correctly performance pcs does as well. I have never used it myself though, because like stool, I live in NY.

I'm in Mississippi, so i can't really justify driving to the other side of the country. Seems like a cool idea if you live like 15 minutes from their Warehouse. You can get the stuff, and be sure that it gets home safely instead of getting beaten around by UPS.

Back