• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chase & Amazon Thumbs Down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

Ordered a table back in March from Amazon Market Place. Came damaged, merchant gave me the run around and refused to fix it. A-Z claim stalled since merchant did not respond.

I initiate Chargeback with Chase and was told to destroy the table.

Now I get a charge on my credit card today from Amazon for same amount. Chase now says they lost the case because I never provided evidence!?!?! What the hell.

I was never asked for evidence, only to destroy the table. Total BS.

Hey, the second part of your sig looks pretty familiar ;)

I've had a run in with Chase customer service years ago and had a similar experience but my issue involved stolen card information. Holler at Amazon again, they'll eventually make it right I'm sure.

Why would you destroy your table?? Just because Chase said to?...... Atleast take pictures for evidence later on..... This happens all the time. Until you get a letter from the bank stating that its CLOSED, it could very well still be open. I doubt you got a letter because it was still in Limbo even though they did the chargeback. They give you the charge back almost immediately in most cases and say its a "pending" credit until final resolution.....

Back