• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone used a EPOX EP-4BDA ? not the + one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BeyonDeath

I am really interested to see a review of this mobo, anyone seen one? I really don't want to deal with the asus USB problem (non 2.0's) and am hoping that the Epox will not have that problem.

anyone know if it's the same thing as the 2+ version? (besides the usb 2.0 and raid?)

epox

The epox 4bda and the 4bda2+ are the same except for the raid and fan on the chip, I think. I have the 4bda2+ and i have not had any problems, i play games for hours without issues, no lockups or anything unusual. I don't overclock, but posts of those that do were positive. The reason i got this board is that i couldn't find anything bad posted about it, but I did find some good posts about it and a good review that you probaby have already seen.

It would be worth it for you to order from newegg and get the raid. For only 13 dollars more and it has a fan on the 845d chip.
It has all the overclocking settings you could want, more than most of the mb's. Overclock with fixed pci and agp , 1 mhz increments up to 200. Voltage up to 1.80. From my limited experience so far and from what i have read, the cpu and ram would be the limiting factor for good overclocking not the motherboard.

Last edited:
Back