• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find the ocz vertex 3 120gb max iops?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rogerbrown

Registered
I have everything else ready for my new amazing pc and even though at the start I was aiming for the normal ocz vertex 3 120gb ssd, I then saw the max iops version of it and every review was saying how much worth it it was to get that one instead of the normal one for such a small price difference. Well I was excited when I read that like 1 month ago... and since then I have been trying to find a retailer whom I could buy it from.

So, can anyone help me by pointing out where I can find this ssd? I live in Greece, so obviously I want a store that can ship to me.

According to Anandtech....

Personally I'd rather save the $55 and put it towards a future, higher capacity drive in another year or so than take the performance benefit. In the real world you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between these two, it's only in very specific, demanding IO situations where the MAX IOPS/Wildfire drives will show a tangible benefit.

yea after thinking about it myself, even if it was available somewhere far away from greece, the traveling costs would actually make the difference around 70E or so which indeed isn't worth it. So ill just go for the normal version one. Thanks anyways stevelord :)

Back