• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In need of help and votes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGoDfAtHeR

Registered
Hey there fellow Overclockers, my rig is in a competition on facebook and i am in need of votes, if you got a facebook account it only takes 1 sec and would help me out alot...

Follow this link and press on the vote button pleasee....
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq...ble_entries/24841293?ogn=facebook&order=votes

also feel free to add me on facebook.com/SuperMario1987
Preetttyyy PLEASEE!!! thanks guys...

Pics of the rig are below....
Best Regards The Godfather..
Photo0575.jpg
Photo0581.jpg

Again Thanks alot for your Help....

I'm not on facebook, but that is a nice looking setup you've got there :D

I am on facebook and I would vote, but it requires app permissions. I don't grant app permissions on facebook, its hard enough controlling privacy on there without enabling a bunch of apps.

Nice looking rig though. :thup:

Send me email – We want to be able to communicate important information to you regarding your entry. You can opt out at any time if you do not wish to receive our notification emails.

Access my profile information – We need to know your work history, education history and current city to provide you with a streamlined user experience.

No, I don't want to opt out of their annoying emails. No, I don't want a "streamlined" user experience thanks to handing over my work history, education history, and location. I just want to vote. :shrug:

Not user friendly.

I am on facebook and I would vote, but it requires app permissions. I don't grant app permissions on facebook, its hard enough controlling privacy on there without enabling a bunch of apps.

Nice looking rig though. :thup:

No, I don't want to opt out of their annoying emails. No, I don't want a "streamlined" user experience thanks to handing over my work history, education history, and location. I just want to vote. :shrug:

Not user friendly.

^ ^ LOL, i know how you feel, i changed all my info on facebook and made it very hard to be located...example Political views: IM THE BOSS ^ ^

Back