• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monoprice Tracking Number

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Knufire

I just got a pretty small order from monoprice.com, nothing major. They just emailed the tracking number to me, but it's invalid on UPS's website. They have an extremely good reputation from what I've heard, so this just slightly worries me.

Try iship.com/trackit/ and see if maybe its another carrier but misslabled?

Nothing. :shrug:. Might have just shipped late due to the 4th and isn't in UPS' system yet.

Had this happen before. A few times actually, but mostly with USPS. But I've seen a few orders from UPS not show in their system. Never had one not show up though.

I always check it the next day especially if you are doing shopping on a holiday. If it's still not showing in the system by the next day then I would call the retailer.

J :cool:

Still not in their database. No package. ETA was supposed to be the 5th. :shrug:. It was a $2 order...

They appear to be slipping lately. Ive gotten multiple order confirmation and tracking emails for orders I placed and received months ago. No big deal.

Back