• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg has a new warehouse?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This would be very awesome for the buyers in the central/midwest part of the country. Where in PA did it ship from?

They have one in NJ, so having one in PA wouldnt be too far off

I live in PA, so even better for me :)

This would be very awesome for the buyers in the central/midwest part of the country. Where in PA did it ship from?

Harrisburg was the origin destination according to the UPS tracking. Then looped over to Saddle Brook NJ.

And CharMz, yeah, except they might charging you tax now :p

Harrisburg was the origin destination according to the UPS tracking. Then looped over to Saddle Brook NJ.

And CharMz, yeah, except they might charging you tax now :p

thats right!....lets hope there is NOT one in PA :)

Was it the whole order or just part of it? Perhaps it was an item they actually didn't have in stock so they ordered it from the factory/distributor first?

Was it the whole order or just part of it? Perhaps it was an item they actually didn't have in stock so they ordered it from the factory/distributor first?

It was only one item, cheapo patriot wifi adapter since the linksys one I got worked oh so well.

DandH distributing is in Harrisburg PA.. Its drop shipped.

That would make sense, didn't know that newegg drop shipped though.

Cannot understand for the life of me why they don't have one in Chicago. Still the central hub. Seems like a lot of companies are sourcing warehouses in PA.

I found out the hard way that BUY.com has a Chicago warehouse or fulfillment center when I ordered my GTX 570 and plunked down the $5 for 2-day (pretty cheap) and it got here a day later from somewhere just south of Chicago. Keep that in mind.

And I didn't pay tax. I think that might have to do with it likely being a fulfillment center and not one of their big warehouses.

Last edited:
Cannot understand for the life of me why they don't have one in Chicago. Still the central hub. Seems like a lot of companies are sourcing warehouses in PA.

Real estate prices and proximity to interstates, railways, airports, and ports.

Illinois has seen many companies threatening to leave the state since taxes went up at the beginning of this year, though Springfield has been giving companies that have complained the loudest, some exemptions or tax breaks to get them to stay...Amazon had pulled their affiliate program from Illinois earlier this year as a partial result of tax hikes though.

Having two previous Governors being behind bars, or soon to be, doesn't help the situation at all either.

Back