• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte Support????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bignick

Tried using the Gigabyte motherboard support today and the link is dead. I bought a P45-USB3 last year from newegg. I know this is a dead socket but the board is less than a year old and they never released a bios update on this board. I feel like they should support a board that is still available at alot of retail channels and released less than 2 years ago. :bang head

Just because Gigabyte never released a BIOS update newer than the F1 original release revision (assuming you have the GA-EP45T-USB3P) doesn't mean they no longer support the board, even though it was released over a year and a half ago back in 12/09.

Please explain your answer. I've never owned a board that was a mid to high end that never had a bios update when users are having so much trouble. I'm not the only one with this issue. There "support" link is dead and they haven't responded to emails about this. I'd say this level of support is close to non existant.

Back