• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crappy service lol GV-N460OCfor $24.96

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I was looking around for a new video card and i found a Gigabyte GV N460OC for $24.95 from google and and when i went to the site it is listed at a much higher price..What the hell so i contacted the guy i got a bunch of crap for a mismarked item.. I think i should get it for that price and the dude needs to just chill.

Response to my Enquiry-
Go edit someone elses url. That is not the price. As it is quite clear when you go to my site.

Thank you,

John
LoTn

clicky

If it were your shop would you honor the price? He isn't advertising it through google, google just happens to think that is what it was listed at.

Where's the problem?

I know guy's I was being an A-hole about it just to see if the guy would cave and it was brought to his attention so it can be fix... If I really wanted to get it for that price I could do it legally and the false accusations would bring him a big lawsuit but in reality I could careless because what goes around comes around...

Wait, when I first read this I kind of missed it.

So Google products had the price wrong, the right price was listed on the sellers website and you expect him to match that price?

Who cares what he "accused" you of. Its more ridiculous that you would waste this guys time. The price error had NOTHING to do with him, take it up with google and its lawyers.

I can accuse you of what ever I want, so long as it isn't hurting your reputation. He said it in a private communication, no lawsuit.

1st, seeing a 460 for $25 should have set off a bell in your head that maybe the price was wrong.

2nd If it was listed higher on his site than on google...well I would know then that it was a mistake, probably on Google's part. Ive seen Google be wrong several times.

3rd I'm not going to instantly start jumping up and down about what he said to you because none of us know what you said. Yes yes, I'm sure you were a perfect gentleman during the whole exchange, everyone is, so why would a business owner just attack a potential customer? What did you say to him, exactly?

Back