• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Today's Posts - New Features!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
The latest iteration of the today's posts page has been released. Many members use the "today's posts" link at the top of the forum to find what people are currently talking about.

Here's a list of exactly what each search function does:

Today's Posts: This will list every thread from the past 24 hours, ordered by reply activity. Threads replied to most recently are listed first.

New Posts: This will list only threads which contain posts you haven't yet read, ordered by reply activity. It won't show threads which you just replied to, or threads that haven't been updated since the last time you read them.

Weekly Posts: This will list 500 threads, in the order they were last active. It doesn't actually list a full week, because the search function is limited to displaying 500 results, and many threads more than that are active each week.

New Threads: This will list 500 threads, by the order in which they were started. No matter when the thread was replied to, the most recent threads will always be listed first.

Featured Threads: This will list threads that have been hand selected by moderators to be highlighted. They are listed by the order they have been active.

Frontpage Discussions: This will list all threads about frontpage articles, in the order they have been active.

Unanswered Threads: This will list all threads which haven't yet received a reply, in the order they were started.

Excellent!

May I suggest a change in the quick links...

Since we already have a my posts on the menu bar (or w/e its called), how about changing what is essentially my posts in the quick links. So instead of "view all threads I posted in", how about 'View all threads I started/created'? :)

Back