• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pending shipments & Thank you's & Free crap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Just a heads up here, I've been slacking for at least a couple people I am aware of, and I'm going to get caught up now. Both these people took action to help me out, and deserve props, and in return I've been a deadbeat on shipping. :-/ Moving, work... everyone has their reasons why real life gets in the way, but its time to call a turd a turd, and time to get people taken care of...

Here's the people I owe:
Bobnova - G1 Sniper Motherboard needs shipped
onefstsnake - Benchmarking Team Tshirt and miscellaneous swag needs shipped

Anyone else I missed? Reviewed my inbox, but its a busy place so I think I got everyone - let me know if I forgot about you. :D

Also, in appreciation of fellow members helping eachother out, I have a ton of swag donated to Overclockers.com by Newegg that needs homes! The first 3 people to post "once you know, you newegg" below will receive care packages, I pay shipping (continental US only). Here's what you get: Medium/small Newegg Tshirts (no larges), Newegg Winter Hats, Newegg Keychains, Newegg wristbands, Newegg screen cleaning cloths

once you know, you newegg

I know i don't qualify, just wanted to be 1st ;)

Newegg has gone out of their way for me lately.

once you know, you newegg

darn it, I'm number 4. Oh well its cool, I +1 anyway :santa:

+1 because cool people +1 stuff.

Congrats to the winners, thanks for sharing the swag IMOG! :clap:

Free crap will be sent to all 3 winners - send me your name and home address in PM. Targeting a Monday shipment date for everything. :)

Sorry Cuda, last time I sent a box of free crap to Canada it ended up costing me $30. :-/

Back