• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS MOBO's the Pleauge?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
When I was down @ my local computer parts shop, I was just checking out the new hardware... And I was asking about CPU's GFX cards and Memory then MOBO's came up and the saleman said avoid ASUS MOBO's like their the pleauge....Personal i don't see anything wrong with them and also I don't think the guy knew anything about Hardwear because, I asked him if they'd be able to get me a P-4 @ 2.2....And he's was like "dosen't exist" and I'm like ummmkay...Haha i might as well go down there and apply for his job I know probably 10X more about softwear and hardwear than he does...Any ways that's just a little bit of my day...anyways I ended up buying the P4B266 :) my two cents :/

if he doesn't know about a 2.2ghz he can't know if asus mobos are good cause each gen is diff

depends some mobos were beastly (like first revision P3V4X, or P4T-E) and some were jsut plain crap (TUSL2-C) but on the whole ASUS makes a quality product....

Back