• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question from a Technology Recruiter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GatorChamp

I am hoping to get some guidance as to whether or not I am allowed to do this on the forums. I work as a technology recruiter and am constantly looking for new outlets to reach people. I am wondering if there is somewhere I could post a little information on the current positions I am recruiting. I would like to note that I am NOT commission driven, I am paid hourly. So it is merely a numbers game for me and me hoping I can help someone out with a possible opportunity. As a forum for computer related topics I am sure some of the people on here work in the IT industry or have a friend or family member that does. So if a moderator could send me a PM or maybe post on here if it would be ok to talk about some of the positions I currently have open, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would also like to make it clear that this would not be done in any type of spam fashion but a forum that I would just edit and could have people pm me or respond on the forum.

Thanks for any responce!

We don't have anywhere job advertisements are encouraged in regular discussion areas. With the way job offerings on the internet go, I see little motivation for us to change the way we do things... For every good guy like you, there are a hundred spammers and we fight them enough everyday as it is.

You could start a jobs thread in the news & community announcements forum, where anyone can post tech related job openings. The first post should be general enough so its not just your thread, and then anyone with job offerings could post in the replies - if it gets hit with spammers too much or otherwise becomes a problem, we'd let you know.

Better yet, maybe just reply to this thread:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643157

We don't have anywhere job advertisements are encouraged in regular discussion areas. With the way job offerings on the internet go, I see little motivation for us to change the way we do things... For every good guy like you, there are a hundred spammers and we fight them enough everyday as it is.

You could start a jobs thread in the news & community announcements forum, where anyone can post tech related job openings. The first post should be general enough so its not just your thread, and then anyone with job offerings could post in the replies - if it gets hit with spammers too much or otherwise becomes a problem, we'd let you know.

Better yet, maybe just reply to this thread:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643157
Thank you for the feedback!

Back